Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Following in her mother's footsteps (I hope)

"Are you sick?" She must ask Andre and I this 10 times in
a given week. We then must tell her where we are "sick"
and she proceeds to give us a full physical exam. She does this pretty accurately I must brag. I have shown her the proper way to examine someone (certain body systems exclueded of course), and she has mastered it quite well for a 4 year old. She got her first doctor kit when she was 2 and one day I was watching her give her carebear a checkup and I saw her take the thermometer and try and jam it up the carebears rear end. I don't know where she learned that. Her sub-concious must have remembered that occurring as an infant because I certainly had not done that for a long time. Her previous Elmo doctor kit was apparently too young for her. One day she announced that it was for babies and asked if she could give it to her cousin Asher. She said she needed one more like moms. Nana and Papa Bryant found this one and now she is official.

1 comment:

Julie said...

This picture reminds me of what you would have looked like at 4! How precious to have a little girl who wants to grow up to be like her mommy! You are blessed.