Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just some funny pictures........

These just cracked me up and I had to post them. Andre has been dying to put him in the Santa Cruz Harley shirt. Mattthew and Monica gave it to us at the hospital when he was born and it finally fits. Trey is such a good little guy. He's happy all the time and smiles everytime you look at him. His favorite people continue to be Mya and Sasha, and me, only if he is hungry! We are working on dropping our nurisngs down to about 4 times a day in preparation for me working 4 hours a day. Saying he is not happy with this is an understatement. At 7 months he would still nurse every 3 hours if I would let him. Take a look at his teeth and that will tell you one reason wh
y the nursing has to slow down!

5 comments:

Amber said...

cute pictures!

Kara said...

What a doll! I can't wait to see him in person next month!!!

Julie said...

Ok..not fair. Trey has more teeth than Cooper who turned 16 months old this week! What a cutie pie! I'm so excited about your job and can't wait to hear more about it. God is good. Keep posting! Love reading your blog!

Mel said...

Yowza. Don't know that I would want those little chompers hooked onto my chest every 3 hours either.

Julie said...

Have you started your new job? Can't wait to hear all the details!