Sunday, September 21, 2008

Night at the Beach


We finally took the time to go to the beach tonight. We live 2 miles from it and always talk about how we should go more often and then never do. The kids love it and all the locals are super friendly. Tourist season is over now, so it is just all the old people with leathery looking skin wearing swimsuits that are way too small and revealing for someone their age! Right now is sea turtle nesting season and Mya loves it. We had a great time and the weather was perfect, not too hot, with a beautiful breeze. The weekends are never long enough and I can't believe it is back to the insanity tomorrow!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the beach pictures. Just a little jealous about the whole "beach thing." The closest thing we have is a murky lake. How is work going? Love to read your blog. It makes me feel like I'm keeping up with you guys. Call me!

melinda said...

The kids are getting so big. I am so jealous for you living so close to the beach but if I lived that close there probably wouldn't be any time to go either. I hope that work is going well for you and Andre both. Send my love to everyone

McGeeFamily said...

hi brianne,
i noticed your comment on mel's blog and i think i know you guys! i used to lifeguard with andree at the old ymca in spfd and listen to him talk on and on and on about this beautiful girl he was dating named brianne. :)he was also good at covering for me when i need to sleep on the job. i just wanted to say hello and i hope you and your family are doing really well. jenny